Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DevoCorum

#1
for some reason I was under the impression that ANY rain at all would make that place totally unridable...now I have a little better understanding.  I should be out there this weekend!  I cannot wait!  I like it when there's mud...but not too much mud (if that makes any sense)
Dev
#2
yellow,
  Did you actually go back into the trails?  I hope that its not tooo muddy...just enough mud to get stuck once in a while  ;)  cause I do love  me some mudd!!!
Dev
#3
Has anybody been out to Holey Lands this past weekend?  If so, how muddy was it...I've just recently started riding out there...and I can tell that it gets pretty muddy when it rains...is it ridable now?  Somebody please throw me an update...thanks
Dev
#4
Open Discussion / RAIN! Boca Raton...
May 15, 2006, 08:23:29 PM
I've got GREAT news (if you have a Ute) it's raining in BOCA RATON!!! and not just raining...its pouring!  Hopefully Holeylands won't be as dusty and there will be a little mud to have fun in...
BTW i was up in Holey Lands friday night...you could see those fires almost all night long...kind of creepy, but it was cool to see.  if you ride just North West of holey lands (i think it was in Rottenburg) everything was burned...but the rain shoud bring it right back.  I'll probaly be out there Saturday afternoon...let me know who's in!
Devin
#5
Tech Corner / Re: $ question
May 12, 2006, 12:40:33 PM
hmmm...thanks, now I know the basic area of what I'll be spending! 
#6
Tech Corner / Re: $ question
May 11, 2006, 08:44:20 PM
thanks guys...i liked those ITP 589's - any other suggestions?  Pros/Cons to any particular tires? 
#7
Tech Corner / Re: $ question
May 11, 2006, 02:57:13 PM
I love the trails, but I also like gettin muddy...a lil bit of both!  Any ideas or suggestions would def help me out (prices also, that way I can get an idea of what I'm gonna spend)
Also, how hard is it to change them yourself?  Anyways, thanks in advance!
Devin
#8
Tech Corner / $ question
May 11, 2006, 02:32:34 PM
quick question...I have a bombardier outlander 400 (2003)
I still have the stock tires on her...my question is pretty basic.  How much do ATV tires cost?  I really have no idea, so any imput would be helpful. thanks
Dev
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: Holeylands Night Ride
May 10, 2006, 07:38:52 PM
Lost lake?  I know that its not legal, but where exactly is it? 
#10
That looks like a lot of fun...did you have any Utitlity quads? or where thay all sport?  i would've loved to ride in the rain (more mud)
#11
Where to Ride? / Re: Quick question...
May 10, 2006, 07:09:29 PM
thanks alot for the help...now it seems the pic is WAY too big!  I tried resizing it...its not working...oh well, but thanks anyways!
#12
Where to Ride? / Quick question...
May 10, 2006, 06:38:11 PM
I have a pretty stupid question...how do I put a picture in my signature?  any help would be greatly appreciated!
Devin
#13
I really love that Bomb...it get all "tingly" just thinkin about it   :-[
#14
we don't need it to stay "totally" dry...we need some mud out there!  Without mud its nothin but a big dust bowl!  and who really enjoys dust? 
Dev
#15
what a great post...
:'(
#16
SOMBICH,
  Bro, i gotta tell you that I agreed with most of what you say...don't bash cops, they're just doin there job.  and i know that land is def hard to come by (cheaply) nowadays.  But whats up with the caps locks?  That was sooo annoying! 
Dev
#17
Where to Ride? / Re: Holeylands Night Ride
May 09, 2006, 06:10:37 PM
I just don't wanna turn a corner on a trail and run into like 30 drunk kids that wanna start troubel...anybody ever have any trouble out there with other riders/partyers? 
Devin
#18
Where to Ride? / Re: Holeylands Night Ride
May 09, 2006, 05:32:51 PM
I actually might be going on friday night for a lil night ride...does it get crazy out there at night?  Nobody gives you a hard time right?  Anyways, I hope not. 
Devin
#19
I'm in Boca Raton right now...(a little North and East of holey lands) and its really dark outside, like the sky is about to open up give us that manna from heaven (MUDD!!)
Yippe
Devin
#20
RAIN!  Rain would be awesome for Holey Lands this weekend...just to add a bit more mud and keep the dust off a little bit!    I do love mud (even though I'm always stuck in it! but I enjoy getting stuck also) 
Devin
#21
the thing is I realy don't need the speed...but I would love that thing out in the mud!
#22
thats my next goal...to pick up the bomardier 800...can't wait...
#23
I responded to your other post about may 20th...i don't mind goin out there...I just hate goin out there by myself (just in case I don't meet anybody to ride with, and then I don't wanna break down or get stuck by myself)  but if we can work something def out, then I'll be there
dev
#24
Where to Ride? / Re: Holeylands Ride 5/20
May 08, 2006, 06:00:11 PM
i wouldn't mind goin, but i'll be by myself and if i don't see you guys, i really don't like riding alone (don't wanna get stuck or break down or whatever)
But hopefully I see you out there 
dev
#25
Machinedog,
  Were you out there this past weekend?  I was lookin for some of your 4 wheelers that you have in you pics...but I don't think I saw them.  But I was out there Sunday morn till Sunday afternoon. 
Dev