Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - GreenGiant

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Not Registered and Titled
June 23, 2006, 10:06:00 PM
Thanks Guys.



[attachment deleted by admin]
#2
Open Discussion / Not Registered and Titled
June 23, 2006, 02:49:06 PM
Hi,

I didn't realized we needed to title and register the ATV's in Florida.  I see from the locked post above that we really do need to do this.  I have a used four wheeler and would rather not get locked into writing the gov a check each year for the bike.  Does anyone know if the registration requirement is enforced in the state parks.   I'm thinking of going to Big Scrub in ONF soon.  Thanks in advance.

GreenGiant
#3
Forget about it, I found a post addressing Delancey. 
#4
Hi all,

I noticed some mention about the Big Scrub campsite in Ocala Natl Forest but not any mention of Lake Delancey West which also allowes atv's and is closer to my location.  Anyone try riding there?  If so what is your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

GreenGiant (OD Green Honda Foreman 450S)
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com