I've got the hitch that came off of my '97. You can have it if you want it. PM me if you are interested.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: VForcedave on May 30, 2006, 07:57:27 PM
Like everyone here, I have ridden all manual shift stuff forever. Then I rode the VForce with the automatic. I know everything has a purpose, but visualize competing and not having to shift. Downshifting going into a turn, upshifting to get enough speed before the next jump. You don't realize how much more energy it takes to do that. I am hooked on it. I will never go back to a manual shift machine. My 48 years may have something to do with that as well. I like to roost everywhere I go, with out a single shift.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 25, 2006, 04:29:08 PM
the only thing permanent I will ever put as an engine modification will be the programmer because it is easy to return it to stock if I ever have an issue before I take it to the dealer.
I'd say go with a programmer if you want to modify the engine performance.
Id@
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 25, 2006, 02:20:22 AM
**SNIFF** SNIFF** Whats that I smell? Coolant burning? That wouldnt be the headgaskets leaking would it.... Honestly until Ford gets their act together with that 6.0 I wouldnt hop it up to extreme unless you want to except the responsiablity for the Repair. Then it is Game on. The Job is about $10k to complete.
$500 programmer
$500 propane ket
$700 Exhaust
The face of the guy who was just told that his Head gasket repair is not warranty because of aftermarket bolt on's & Modifications
Priceless
Bad anology I know, but ask me if it doesnt happen. I see it all of the time at work.