Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pyrice4

#1
Ouch!!
#2
My Banshe is bored out to 402cc with all aftermarket engine parts, bigger carbs, boost bottle, k&n filters w/o airbox, ported, coolhead, Toomey T5 pipes, the whole bottom end is redone, and alot of other thing I dont even know are there. I havent got it dynoed yet.  How much hp should i have?
#3
The guy who built my banshee said it puts out around 70+hp and tops out at 114mph. I highly doubt it. hp and top speed dont mean anything in mx and tt racing. Anyway, who all is going this weekend? I was thinking about it but its no fun if there is nobody there.
#4
Racing Scene / Re: FTR MX PAX TRAX 4/9
April 03, 2006, 10:21:37 PM
What time does it start?? This will be my first MX race if i go, any suggestions??
#5
Lets see if we cant put some banshees at the top of both classes next time.
#6
Racing Scene / Re: FTR MX PAX TRAX 4/9
April 03, 2006, 07:53:27 PM
What classes are there? Is the track anything like the main track at Hardrock?
#7
Sorry I couldn't be there, I went to Hardrock instead. I attempted to jump the water tower and almost died. I almost died again on the "roller coaster." ...When I first got there this guy came up to us and was like "i think i broke my wrist", he showed us and he had a compound fracture on both bones in his arm...  :( So, I think im going to do more flat track than mx, im too young to die.. But anyway, the 15th, i'll be there for sure. I should have my lowering kit in by then too so
watch-out.....lol 
#8
Who all is going tonight???? I might go to Hardrock tomorrow instead if I dont get my lowering kit by 4:00.
#9
I may be there. Is a banshee not a good bike to do the run with?
#10
After all that I have heard, it makes me want to sell my shee and blaster and get a 4-stroke. I learned on 2-strokes so i dont know if i could convert. I'd be a traitor.:(
#11
My neighbor and I are the only kids in Deland with Banshee's. Most people have dirtbikes (eww) or LTZs. Im going to try some MX next time at sand mountain but I have heard that banshees arn't to good at flying..
#12
Ill be there! Does anyone know where i can get some inexpensive new or used flat track tires????By saterday?
#13
Ill be there, Ill see if i can lower my banshee a little first but i think ill stay in the beginner quads...for now
#14
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 17, 2006, 07:03:13 PM
Alright, I think i am ready. I hope i dont come in last place. Practice starts at 6 and the race is at 7 but i still have to get registered for everything, what time do i need to get there?
#15
Racing Scene / Re: ATV Sand drags
March 17, 2006, 01:59:25 PM
Ive never dragged but i got a fast banshee and im willing to try it.
#16
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 17, 2006, 01:50:21 PM
Do you have to have numbers on all four sides or just front and back? sorry for all the questions and thanks for all the help.
#17
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 17, 2006, 12:47:33 AM
I was looking at thunderbowls site and it said all riders have to have a racing jacket, does this apply to us? if so what kind of jacket?
#18
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 16, 2006, 08:07:41 PM
Ive been riding for 6 years so i guess im semi good. My banshee supposedly was clocked at 114mph but i wasnt there to witness it, its bored out to 402, toomey T5s, Vforce reeds, cool head, removed airbox, k&n filters, bottom end is all aftermarket stuff, afterbarket carbs, razrs in back, full underbody armor, lights and everything cut off. Its not lowered or set up for anything specific. I guess im going to go, this will be my first race. I have a black number plate with white numbers 44, is this acceptable or do i need different colors and an assigned number? Is there a noise limit? Any tips or race etiqitte would be appreciated. Thanks
#19
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 16, 2006, 03:43:33 PM
Im a beginner racer but i have a 402Banshee with alot of mods, what class would i have to be in?
#20
This sucks, I have no clue were to start
#21
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 15, 2006, 04:47:47 PM
Where exactly is the track, I live in Deland and I go to big scrub alot but im not too familiar with Ocala.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: FREESTYLE TRYOUT
March 14, 2006, 11:17:22 PM
How far is that from deland???
#23
Open Discussion / Re: building jumps
March 14, 2006, 11:13:56 PM
Or just cover the top 6 inches or so with clay and pack it, then water it. it will last for a long long time.
#24
Racing Scene / Re: Hilliard Practice Wed. Night
March 14, 2006, 11:06:25 PM
Where is the track??
#25
Racing Scene / Re: Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala
March 14, 2006, 10:57:52 PM
Im new to the whole race thing, I was wondering where I could get more information or the race. I have a 02 Banshee that has alot of mods and bored out to 402cc, would that be ok to race or no? Thanks
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com