Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Deano

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Riding Telico Plains
October 01, 2006, 08:20:22 PM
I have been going there for about 12 yrs. I hope you are bringing a few friends along you will need them on some of the rock trails  :)
Get a trail map when you go and make sure you pay attention to how the trails are rated when they say difficult they mean it.
If it says very difficult stay away!! (only speaking from exp. unless you like wenching all the bike up rock ledges)
You will have a great time just be careful. I would highly suggest Windrock in Oakridge Tenn. over Telico and it is not much further.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com