Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - South GA Racer

#1
Racing Scene / Re: February 18th Hazelhurst
February 21, 2006, 10:29:21 PM
Quote from: bluemoon on February 21, 2006, 10:04:52 PM
Quote from: South GA Racer on February 21, 2006, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on February 21, 2006, 05:01:57 PM
THAT IS NOT A BOLD STATEMENT TO SAY I WOULD HAVE GOT THE TRACK RECORD. I KNOW MY BIKE AND I AM CONFIDENT AND EVERYTHING I DO. I AM MAD JUST BECAUSE TONY WAS TOLD HE COULD RUN A PASS. WHEN WE GOT UP TO THE STAGING LANE HE WAS TOLD NO. WHAT KINDA OF SH%T IS THAT. THE RAIN AND THE TRACK RECORD THING I AM NOT MAD ABOUT. I WOULD HAVE JUST PAID FOR ANOTHER BIKE TO RUN IN MY CLASS SO I COULD GET THE RECORD.
If it will make you stop crying and biotching then I'll sign a bike up in your class :'( :'( :'( :'(
u go boy hope ur shiooot is faaaaaaaaaaaast,cause he sounds fast????!!!!
Well I might have something , or I might not I guess come back to find out who knows I might be full of shiot or I might have something for ya :-X :-X :-X
#2
Racing Scene / Re: February 18th Hazelhurst
February 21, 2006, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on February 21, 2006, 05:01:57 PM
THAT IS NOT A BOLD STATEMENT TO SAY I WOULD HAVE GOT THE TRACK RECORD. I KNOW MY BIKE AND I AM CONFIDENT AND EVERYTHING I DO. I AM MAD JUST BECAUSE TONY WAS TOLD HE COULD RUN A PASS. WHEN WE GOT UP TO THE STAGING LANE HE WAS TOLD NO. WHAT KINDA OF SH%T IS THAT. THE RAIN AND THE TRACK RECORD THING I AM NOT MAD ABOUT. I WOULD HAVE JUST PAID FOR ANOTHER BIKE TO RUN IN MY CLASS SO I COULD GET THE RECORD.
If it will make you stop crying and biotching then I'll sign a bike up in your class :'( :'( :'( :'(
#3
Racing Scene / Re: February 18th Hazelhurst
February 20, 2006, 04:39:10 PM
sounds like a bunch of crybabies to me  :'(  :'(  :'(
#4
Racing Scene / Re: February 18th Hazelhurst
February 09, 2006, 04:55:56 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 04, 2006, 10:53:13 PM
Somebody better knock the old dust off of the 14 mill and get it out on the track....I garuntee that the track record will be broke by april....

Get it rag.....
Well why should they knock the dust off it , the last time they tried to run it no one would run it .
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com