Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Eruption

#2
Open Discussion / Re: tagged and registered
August 08, 2006, 10:02:41 AM
Honda Trail 70's are street legal from the factory.  I had one as a first motor cycle.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Kawasaki KLR 650
July 10, 2006, 06:25:48 PM
That's a very good deal!  Book value is $4000.  I would jump on it as long as it is legit.
#4
Quote from: logger on July 07, 2006, 09:48:07 AM
Section 5.  Section 316.2123, Florida Statutes, is created 
238 to read:

316.2123  Operation of an ATV on certain roadways.--The operation of an ATV as defined in s. 317.0003 upon the public  roads or streets of this state is prohibited, except that an ATV  may be operated during the daytime on an unpaved roadway where  the posted speed limit is less than 35 miles per hour by a  licensed driver or by a minor under the supervision of a  licensed driver. The operator must provide proof of ownership  pursuant to chapter 317 upon request by a law enforcement 

317.0003  "ATV" means any motorized off-highway or all-terrain vehicle 50 inches or less in width, having a dry weight of 900 pounds or less, designed to travel on three or more low-pressure tires, having a seat designed to be straddled by the operator and handlebars for steering control, and intended for use by a single operator and with no passenger


Can you give me a link to the source of this info as there are miles of dirt roads in the area.  Thank You
#5
Quote from: SoFlaEiger on May 02, 2006, 08:53:53 PM

The bad news is this: the kids were only 17 and had a clean record, so all they'll get is a slap on teh wrist and a class they'll have to attend.  No jail time, no nothing.

That is BS!! >:(  An example needs to be made of these people!  Most likely they will do it again
#6
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2006, 08:25:11 PM
We bought our first 2 quads from them in Lake Wales. Then we found ARS in Okeechobee, its worth the drive. As far as service goto Cycles Unlimited in Winter Haven across from the McD's on Lake Howard. Sky powersports quoted me $7100 out the door on an 06 Wolvering and I got it for $5800 out the door at ARS.

+1 for ARS :ThumbsUp.gif

I got my GSXR 600 from ARS for 8200.00 OTD.  Sky in Hudson quoted me 11000.00  OTD for the same bike!  It is well worth the trip down there and they deal with Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha
#7
Geez that thing hand gernaded!  What does the head look like?
#8
Looks good!
#9
I have a deposit on a GSX-R600 with ARS.  I pick it up next week.  I hope everything goes smoothly!  Any pics of your Busa?
#10
Open Discussion / My Next Car
March 12, 2006, 06:23:32 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Diablo-19mb

Wonder if it comes with a drink holder?
#11
Open Discussion / Re: Motorcycle Wreck
March 09, 2006, 04:31:08 PM
Quote from: gery350 on March 09, 2006, 02:20:37 PM
you know whats weird is why would someone just video some guy on a  motorcycle on an onramp. if you notice he focuses in on the bike from beginning to end. almost as if he knew........
things that make you go hmmmmm.......

Good Point!  Makes ya wonder
#12
Open Discussion / Motorcycle Wreck
March 09, 2006, 01:27:50 PM
Just saw this on another site.............ouch!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/motorcyclistrunnerdown.html
#13
Where to Ride? / Re: HOLY S&!T THEY GROOMED CROOM!!!
February 03, 2006, 12:51:48 PM
Quote from: Old_School on February 03, 2006, 11:56:11 AM
They are gonna fence off that road off too? Jesus Christ! Croom just flat out sucks! I'm gonna get out of this d**n sport pretty soon. What a F'n joke. -Mark

Yea I'm with ya there.  With all the riding areas that are closing in this state Croom is getting more and more crowded and the last think Croom needs is to get smaller!! 
#14
Open Discussion / Re: Where were you 20 years ago?
January 29, 2006, 06:26:58 PM
I was in 10th grade English and the principle anounced it over the intercom crying.  That was all they showed on TV that day.
#15
I have a Garmin Vista C and I keep it in my camelbac pocket without losing signal.
#16
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 26, 2006, 12:13:33 PM
Hey NJ,

How much seat time do you have on a quad?

Come to Croom this Monday afternoon and we can swap bikes for a little bit in the sand pit. You can ride my 400EX, I can ride your CRF230. I don't think either of us could do any harm to our bikes out in the open. I've been riding street motorcycles for a few years now but never a dirt bike at Croom. Let me know.

I can't ride out there on Mondays but Tue -Friday I am free and you are more then welcome to try my WR450 out on the pit.
#17
Where to Ride? / Re: Ridge Manor
January 19, 2006, 10:38:45 PM
It is not worth the risk of getting caught out there.  All there is to ride anymore are the dirt roads and they are about as busy as the hard roads in Ridge Manor.  The police are constanty out there and they WILL stop you.  Better off going to Croom.
#18
Quote from: Brute Force on January 19, 2006, 10:32:29 AM
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.

When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.

Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast.  ;D

What you did is great!  The world needs more folks like you. :ThumbsUp.gif
#19
Open Discussion / Re: New Site
January 19, 2006, 02:18:47 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 18, 2006, 06:46:26 PM
What a waste of bandwith. Sorry to say but threads really need to be monitored.
#20
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Shots..
January 04, 2006, 08:17:20 PM
Awesome pictures!
#21
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain 01/01/06
January 03, 2006, 09:48:33 PM
I was there and had a blast!  I just wish I had more Sundays off to race.   Anyone have any pictures they would like to share? 
#22
Cool, I am looking forward to tomorrow.  This will be my first time at sand mountain.  I will be racing in the vet class on the TT track.  Don't think my body could take that MX track :D
#23
Open Discussion / Re: You have to try this very funny!
December 15, 2005, 11:34:28 PM
knock tree over............lol
#24
Open Discussion / Re: Cheapest Dealer for Yamaha.
December 08, 2005, 03:52:47 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:46:16 PM
What bothered me most about what happened to us with ARS was the comments made by Steve, the owner. He said that anybody that frequented the internet was an "idiot" and that he "loathed atv's" in general and they were nothing more than a means for him to gain great wealth. As far as our complaint he could " care less " if we ever did business with His store again as he is the #1 suzuki dealer in the state.

I must have heard that statement ten times, the fact is we specifically asked for the updated model of King quad, we were told it was this model, and I made the fatal mistake of taking the salesmens word, once on the phone and once just before I signed the check. That was my stupidity, what happened after that unbelievable. Iwas told to  "get over it " it's a toy, if it meant that much to me maybe we should find some other way to spend our time and money. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME OF MY MONEY IT EITHER OF THAT MANS STORES. Chances are you won't find a cheaper deal on a suzuki, But then you won't find a store owner that cares less either.

Jeff

WOW..........If they continue to treat customers like that they won't be #1 for long!
#25
Tech Corner / Re: Suspension Shops in Tampa area?
December 07, 2005, 01:27:23 PM
Thanks, I will give Pro Action a call.  If anyone knows of any more please let me know
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com