I really appreciate all the help guys.
Cain
Cain
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu

Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on October 17, 2006, 11:21:54 PM
I don't see any exemption for them below.......
316.1995 Driving upon sidewalk or bicycle path.--No person shall drive any vehicle other than by human power upon a bicycle path, sidewalk, or sidewalk area, except upon a permanent or duly authorized temporary driveway. A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.
History.--s. 1, ch. 71-135; s. 1, ch. 76-31; s. 6, ch. 83-68; s. 3, ch. 84-284; s. 150, ch. 99-248.
Note.--Former s. 316.110.
I just hope it's still in shape enough to hold things in. I'd Hate to see a box so worn out that stuff just falls out
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on October 11, 2006, 06:48:36 AM
i gotta points race on the 21st but i could come out that friday night and sunday
Quote from: trx#9 on October 04, 2006, 10:31:43 PM
I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life!
Quote from: jeremy retzsch on October 09, 2006, 06:38:39 PM
could i race a warrior? and what class?
Do you think it could keep up with the other bikes???

