Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - blackcloud999

#1
Tech Corner / handle bars 07 yfz 450
August 01, 2007, 03:03:26 AM
What's up can anyone tell me what i need to do?  I need to rise my handle bars because im 6'4 and when i turn my bars hit my legs.  the 07 yfz 450 came with pro taper bars but i cant seem to find any bar mounts to rise my bars 2"in. :'(
#2
what up rob ?  this your boy ron :)
#3
blackcloud999 will be there with the new "07" lt-r450 sorry wayne and rob it took so long but i'm back had to fight with the wife two get it.  Might have to move in with one of you guys. Pick it up on Dec 18 can't wait to feel and rub on it. Football season is over and I'm ready two ride. :)
#4
I'll Be there pushing the 660 to the max.  :'( :'(
#5
Racing Scene / Re: SandMountain
February 01, 2006, 01:35:01 AM
What's up yall, well I think we are really blowing this way to far out, JUST let the kids race, they are only kids and we are the adults here.  I am sure they are not taking your trophy in the powder puff class.  It's not a issue because we will all go buy our kids z400 and let them come in 1st and then see what "they" have to say!!!

Why can't we all just get along!

GOOD JOB SM!!!! ;)