Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 03eclipsegts

#1
Tech Corner / resleeving
January 18, 2008, 01:05:24 AM
WHats going on everyone. Heres is my situation.
I am rebuilding my bike and I went to rick case and I bought a new sleeve, pistonss and rings.

I need a shop that can resleeve it for me.

Anyone know of any in broward county?

thanks
#2
Tech Corner / Re: PLease help with my 2 stroke
March 21, 2007, 06:31:25 PM
Everyone on this forum has been great! Thanks to everyone who has given me great input. One member from the forums mentioned about helping do this job. So once things are complete, I will let everyone know of the outcome
#3
Tech Corner / Re: PLease help with my 2 stroke
March 21, 2007, 02:38:32 AM
Off the top of people heads, do you know what the cost would be to repair this?
#4
Tech Corner / Re: PLease help with my 2 stroke
March 05, 2007, 04:45:57 PM
No no no. I always do the correct fuel/oil mixture, but i was looking on the top of the crank case and it said oil, so I put some there too :'(
#5
Tech Corner / PLease help with my 2 stroke
March 05, 2007, 04:32:51 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to these forums and I sure hope I can get some help. I puchased a 1985 Honda CR 125 in Colorado. The engine was completely rebuilt. Now, I live in Davie, FL.
Due to my ignorance, I put 2-stroke oil in the crank case. SO i took the bike out for a spin and as I was riding it the bike began to die down and it shut off. Now it won't start. the kick start feels REALLY soft, so soft I can push it down with no pressure with my hand.

Does anyone know what I can do, or any mechanics in my local area?

Sorry for the lonf paragraph, but I hope someone can help me

Thanks,
Jonathan