Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - VForce

#1
The State has bought this property and does not plan on making this an ATV park as others have said.
We got written warnings from the rangers on Sunday. They will be putting up no tresspassing signs this week.

I guess Clay county is screwed, no places to ride.
#2
Cycle and ski in Middleburg off cr 218 responded back and said they do not Dyno ATV's.
#3
Thanks Bigworm. I left them an email.
#4
Are there any ATV Dyno's in the Jacksonville, Orange Park area?
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
February 04, 2007, 10:08:09 PM
Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
#6
Where to Ride? / Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
February 04, 2007, 04:38:16 PM
Are there any campsites with RV hookups besides Big Scrub that you can ride your ATV from the campsite?

I know you can ride from Lake Delancy, but they do not have RV hookups.

Any in Fort Mccoy?

Thanks
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: Eastport road jacksonville
January 25, 2007, 03:40:07 PM
The cops ran us out of there a few weeks ago and said it was private property.

They claimed they will be putting up no tresspassing signs soon.
#8
The cops ran us out of Eastport a few weeks ago.

It is private property.
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: mondex in palatka
December 31, 2006, 07:33:47 PM
My kfx700 looks just like the picture attached, but I have Orange HMF duals and flamed front shock covers.

We will try your spot next weekend.

Thanks for the info.
#10
Where to Ride? / Re: mondex in palatka
December 30, 2006, 02:36:25 PM
Is this place for utilities only because of the mud or are there places for sport quads to ride as well?

We rode a forty mile loop this past Tuesday on the brown, blue & yellow trails off of 316 and 97.

#11
Where to Ride? / Re: mondex in palatka
December 14, 2006, 10:09:46 PM
Where is is at off of 19?
I ride at Rodman all the time and I have not heard of this place.

Thanks
#12
http://www.news4jax.com/news/10416410/detail.html

It's illegal once again to ride on dirt roads in Clay County.


#13
Thanks for your help.
#14
Can anyone give me directions from Middleburg, Fl to Big Scrub?

Thanks