Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Whiterider

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 19, 2006, 05:06:32 AM
is this it?

#2
Where to Ride? / Re: sand mountain rocks!
January 19, 2006, 05:00:13 AM
I went for the first time Sunday as well I liked it alot, though I wish I tried the tt track out...........I was the newb with red 400ex I only saw 2 of them there.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 19, 2006, 02:31:41 AM
I think people are confussed because frame just dont break especialy on a Polaris. Everyone knows Polaris atv are damn heavy most of that extra weight is from the frame. I just dont see how a machine welded in a factory could do such a poor job welding a frame that it would colapse at 5MPH
#4
2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 16, 2006, 02:14:26 PM
How is it ever time a bike breaks and the roder wants to blame the bike maker the rider was doing 5MPH, but when its time to brag to the friends about the wild ride it was more like 30MPH
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 16, 2006, 01:12:55 AM
If an ATV company replaced parts on every atv ever crashed the would go bankrupt, get insurance if you dont know your bikes limitations.