Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - rad

#1
I just contacted the state parks by phone and talked to the rangers.
accoring to them a out of state resident cost 45.00 to ride at croom (and and its free to ride at Ocala, both said that a biil of sale or title must be on me for proof of ownership will at the park.
If anyone else needs to know .
I guess I'll be there this weekend tearing it up!
Rad
#2
Also does anyone know, if you need a title to get a sticker.
I have bill of sale, but its not titled, some states as you may already know do not require titles for atv's.
I'm of a resident of Ohio and wanted to ride some of the Florida state parks while i'm here(would maybe an Ohio state parks sticker work, I know they allow us to us them in Michigan).
Thanks Rad
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com