Let me know when you want to ride, I am usually ride on weekend mornings tho
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuoteI was just wondering, I always enter off Burnt Store, but have been working my way towards 41 further and further everytime I go and track it on my GPS. I was just wondering where I am going to end up when I get there.
Quoteswfrhinorider is right the cops they cant make you leave. Their are some No Trespassing areas that they can give tickets for being on the property.
As for the law for OHV use in North Port (their is none reguarding OHV's) but the law does state that you can not operate an UNLICENSED VEHICLE ON THE ROADS which is your quad or dirt bike. Their is a discrepency with the right of way though. The Sheriff has said that the right of way is the same as the road way BUT if you drive your vehicle down the right of way (the swales or ditch) you will get a ticket because your not driving on the ROAD way. GO FIGURE
The mud pit that you see from I-75 is off limits (and other areas too) do have a NO TRESPASSING affidavits in effect.
I have been a local to riding in NP for the past 15yrs and I have never got a ticket nor had my bike confiscated like some officers like to say they will do IF......
As for the people that ride NP every weekend have fun and follow the rules. And for the new guys that come from out-of-town please try to keep the directions to your self.
Like Adiobeartracker said
On any given weekend their 100's of ppl down their and I see more and more of new people riding the roads and that
WILL GET IT CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD... Nothing against the new people riding down their but riding areas are getting very scarce and I dont want to see NP closed.
IF you have any questions about the rules down their call me
941-724-6931 kevin
MB