Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - muddingirl

#1
I have 27x10x12 fronts and 27x12x12 on rear vamps on my 01 Kodiak and yes I lost a little power but got is back when the baffle blew out of my muffler. As far as water I would not go any deeper then headlight. I have my bike complete snorkeled because of getting my belt wet all the time.
#2
Tech Corner / Re: Tires 660 grizzly
October 31, 2005, 07:05:06 PM
I would have to say 26 or 27's. You might get rubbing in the front end if you do sharp turns.
#3
Tech Corner / Re: Tires
October 31, 2005, 07:02:12 PM
I have a yamaha kodiak with vamps. That thing will walk thur anything and rides so smooth on the trails.