Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MUDDBUGGERS

#1
Open Discussion / Re: accident at Croom today
May 08, 2006, 11:30:32 PM
I SPOKE TO A CLOSE FRIEND AND HERE'S THE LATEST.  HE SPLIT HIS CHIN.  NOT SURE WHAT THAT ACTUALLY MEANS.  HE CRUSHED IS LEFT LEG BAD ENOUGH THAT THE DOCTORS ARE GOING TO TRY TO GRAFT IT, IF THEY CAN FIND ENOUGH DONER BONE.  THEY MIGHT HAVE TO USE PINS AND RODS.  HE'S HAD 2 BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS AND ALMOST DIED. HE IS LOOKING AT POSSIBLY 5 TO 6 MORE SURGERIES.  HOPEFULLY, HE WON'T LOSE HIS LEG. I DON'T ALOT OF DETAILS YET, BUT WILL TALK TO HIS BROTHER AND FIND OUT MORE. I WILL TRY TO FORWARD ANY GET WELL WISHES IF POSSIBLE.  NOT SURE IF HE HAS ACCESS TO A COMPUTER OR NOT.  I WILL KEEP THIS SUBJECT NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES.   
#2
Open Discussion / Re: accident at Croom today
May 07, 2006, 04:11:51 PM
thanks, I will pass that along
#3
Open Discussion / Re: accident at Croom today
May 07, 2006, 03:49:35 PM
The person that hit the tree is my ex-boss.  I heard about the accident on Tues and an update on Thursday.  The last I heard, he broke his legs and had major facial damage that will require surgery. As of Thurs. he was in the hospital in critical condition. although He is expected to recover in 4 to 6 months.  Will update when I hear more. 
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Eureka Kids Group Ride
October 31, 2005, 01:00:05 AM
Quote from: medhead on October 30, 2005, 08:08:00 PM
Hey Folks!

Just wanted to tell all of y'all what a great time we had! Thaks Matt for the hospitality! Only coughed up a few mudballs today(LOL)! Can't wait till we do it again...and yes, I will try to get my wife to come then.

Sincerely,
Jeff Lewis
Paramedic
i have some good pix how do you post them
#5
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 30, 2005, 02:49:23 AM
Decided to come home tonight instead of tomorrow, have business to take care of. Too tired to put pics up tonight, I'll do it in the A.M.
  No accidents, had a great day. We'll do it again when hunting season is over.

thanks for a great day for our clan. if i could figure out how to
e-mail these pictures i would. great bunch of people!

thanks
Paul,kaye,and Sam