Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Foreman-titan

#1
Where to Ride? / ATV's on the street
October 26, 2005, 05:16:51 PM
There is tons of ATV's running on the streets down in Weston after hurricane Wilma
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: New TOYS
October 13, 2005, 02:26:14 AM
Actually the ATV was off, its all Photoshop magic.
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: New TOYS
October 10, 2005, 12:48:54 AM
I rode them today by 27 south, and they kick @ss, but I wouldn't take the ridgeline off-road, cuz its more like a nice minivan , that's why I have my TITAN way more power.

I edited the picture on Photoshop.
#4
Tech Corner / Foreman Cooling Fan
October 10, 2005, 12:39:16 AM
I went today to run my foreman, but I found my self in knee deep water and I was wondering if this will damage my cooling fan.   

I am extremely interested in a snorkel
#5
Photo Gallery & Videos / New TOYS
October 06, 2005, 02:06:46 PM


Just got them all this weekend, I have to get them dirty as soon as possible >:D
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com