Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - redbassmartin

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Snorkeled My ATV Today!
September 07, 2005, 10:34:28 PM
looks okay to me
>:D
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Snorkeled My ATV Today!
September 07, 2005, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: ForemanMudder87 on September 07, 2005, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: wilburz on September 07, 2005, 12:54:04 PM
I think that looks a little ghetto! Why not run the pipe under the gas tank and straight up through the fender?

This way if I decide not to want the snorkel i can just take it off and not have an ugly hole in the fender but I'm also not done with it
I say whatever works can you snorkel a kodiak 450 4x4 also and do you have any pictures
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Snorkeled My ATV Today!
September 07, 2005, 10:28:26 PM
Quote from: 02YamahaBigBear400 on September 07, 2005, 01:54:32 PM
its a 96 and as of now its got a lift kit, lift springs and the clutch kit. The clutch kit made the biggest difference in take off. Well that and the exhaust. But it spins them pretty good. I do notice in really thick stuff that it tends to need a little more power. Right now the motor is stock but soon to be bored out. I bought it for $600 and have invested maybe another $600 and countless hrs on fabricating stuff. I got the 27 vampires through a tire company having a special on 26's and when he told me he had 27's in the compound sitting for 2yrs i couldn't pass up the $300 deal i got for them.
i havr a kodiak450 4x4 do you have any pic or know how to snorkel them
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Osceola 9/3/05
September 07, 2005, 09:56:10 PM
this is martin had alot of fun showing yall around hope to meet up again some time