Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - NP04Foreman

#1
Tech Corner / Re: Changning oil in 04 Rincon
December 29, 2008, 06:55:33 PM
and I also forgot how many quarts does it take?
#2
Tech Corner / Changning oil in 04 Rincon
December 29, 2008, 06:50:15 PM
Hi all!! I just got a Rincon and I am changing the oil but there are 2 plugs next to each other the one is oil cause I already drained it what is the other one? Also what kind of oil should I use cause I know this uses oil for both the tranny and engine. Also where do I change the gear oil in the front and rear differentials on this bike and what kind of gear oil should I use.

1 more problem is it only stays in a low gear in automatic and wont shift at all what could this be? In ESP it is fine and I can use every gear.

Please let me know asap as I have it on the lift right now.

Thanks,
Chris
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Scam or Not a Scam?
January 11, 2008, 05:51:59 PM
not that its a scam they just dont work
#4
Open Discussion / Re: What School do you go to???
October 24, 2007, 04:55:22 PM
i went to North Port High...gay
#5
im in on this... ill pay the extra
#6
Open Discussion / Re: high school
January 31, 2007, 01:14:24 PM
North Port High School--- December of 07!
#7
Open Discussion / Gas prices headed down..
September 15, 2006, 12:47:45 AM
well gas is on its way down in sarasota i payed $2.32 for regular unleaded and for warriordude: if you watched the news they found oil in the gulf which they will be able to get up in the next few years... we are gonna be in good shape for a while the radio was talkin about by the end of the month supposidly gas should be $1.90-$2.20 which is awesome if it is true but that is again just the radio...
#8
Open Discussion / anyone here take the tabe test?
September 10, 2006, 02:49:07 AM
tabe for sarasota county was very easy i got above on everything except reading i missed by one point but i still got in
#9
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: river ranch ride
June 11, 2006, 04:47:35 PM
which side of river ranch?
#10
yepp i have... it is very easy...
#11
Tech Corner / Re: Hey Honda guys
March 21, 2006, 02:28:24 PM
is it the 05 foreman 500?
#12
Open Discussion / Re: 3 jokes
February 24, 2006, 03:22:20 PM
lmao that 3rd one was a great one
#13
Group Rides & Events / Re: River Ranch 2/25/06
February 21, 2006, 02:07:55 PM
anyone? nobody is up to it?
#14
Open Discussion / Re: River Ranch
February 21, 2006, 01:52:21 AM
lol the funny thing is my dads CHEVY 2500HD got pulled out by a BRONCO! lol but it was fun while it lasted
#15
Group Rides & Events / River Ranch 2/25/06
February 21, 2006, 01:28:36 AM
Hey this coming weekend will be my 16th birthday and we're hoping to be out at River Ranch... if anyone is interested in meeting up out there let me know asap... thanks
#16
Open Discussion / Re: River Ranch
February 21, 2006, 01:27:13 AM
yahh we were coming down muddobber when we got stuck... it sucked...
#17
Open Discussion / River Ranch
February 20, 2006, 08:07:23 PM
Was anyone here at River Ranch this weekend and seen a Goldish Chevy 2500HD stuck in the sugar sand at all? Well that was me and my dad and thanks to some nice ATVers out there they were trying to pull us out with 4 atvs attached... then we got some other help... if yall are on this page that tried helping THANKS ALOT! we finally got out at midnight last night... P.S.: WARNING! do not try to take a 2wd back into river ranch unless the roads are hard because you will get stuck my grandfather went and got himself stuck this morning...
#18
Open Discussion / Re: fox4 atv thing on again
February 15, 2006, 02:14:15 PM
Quote from: bushwacked on February 15, 2006, 01:32:01 PM
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE need to take this state wide.If everyone does there part locally the attention is drawn.Then we all set a date while it is a hot topic to stage a protest again same day for all areas county wide in same location for each respective area.Now all of a sudden we have news coverage from every little section of the state on the same day and that gets point across for the real issue of paying registeration fees & not opening more areas!

Bravo!!!!!!!!! 

I agree with this ecspecially the protest in NORTH PORT!
#19
Open Discussion / Camouflage
January 25, 2006, 02:44:17 PM
hey all yall that like camouflage alot go to this website and check it out! www.camocad.com its awesome!
#20
Where to Ride? / Re: talk about a bunch of bull
January 24, 2006, 03:19:14 PM
GO TO RIVER RANCH! IT IS A GOOD PLACE AND ITS NOT ILLEGAL!
#21
Tech Corner / Foreman Plastics
January 24, 2006, 03:06:16 PM
Is there anywhere that I can order Camo Plastics for my 04 Honda Foreman? I know that they put them on the new hondas stock if you want them but I was seeing if I could order them from somewhere for my Foreman? ??? I hope so because I need some new plastics!
#22
good im glad they caught him...those people got killed literally right across the street from my uncles house... i hope that guy gets shot! >:(
#23
Tech Corner / Re: Problems with 2000 foreman 450
January 10, 2006, 03:37:37 AM
i was talkin to a guy about my rancher and he said that most of the millenium hondas and like 01-02 cdis go bad and thats the first time i ever heard that so i dnno if i would go by it but i mean it might help? ???
#24
Chris Nugent

North Port Florida
#25
awesome video! i gave it a greenlight!