Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Luisyfz

#1
But the hondas new 06 450r 's engine is diffrent this year higher compression, and i think a new head design.
#2
Open Discussion / Help choose between 06 yfz, 06 450r
October 06, 2005, 09:09:37 AM
Hi im buying a new quad its either a yfz or a 450r both o6's i just wanted to see what everyone thought. I mostly ride trails but am really liking and getting into motorcross. I think with the new bike ill be riding alot more at the tracks. I like the new suzuki 450 but i want to wait till they get the bugs out for the first year. What is a better bike , reliabiity ,speed , suspension????????
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com