Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - camomama38

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Rebel Flag merchandise
August 25, 2005, 06:21:30 PM
I sell my shirts for $12.00 or 2 for $20.00,  My  3 x 5 flags are only $8.00.  I have the Crack of Dawn line,  Trucks, Dogs, Flags, Deer, Hogs and alot more.  I probably have over 200  different transfers.  I also sell hats, bathing suits, sunglasses, sandals and alot more. :o :P  You can email me if you need more info.   Thanks.  I will also check about the concerts. 
#2
Open Discussion / Rebel Flag merchandise
August 24, 2005, 08:03:04 PM
 :P :P  I sell Rebel flag Merchandise and I press T-shirts.  I am looking for new places to go and setup.  Mudholes, countryfests, craft shows.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  I already set up at L-Cross every month.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com