Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - cdc120

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Eurika Dam Group Ride II
August 18, 2005, 12:37:11 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on August 16, 2005, 06:14:56 PM
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?

Welcome, cdc120! Of course you can come! Where do you live? What do you ride?
Kurt
We live in Cocoa .Not too many places to ride here. We usually ride at TICO Airport .
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Eurika Dam Group Ride II
August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?