Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Rednkgrl34

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Happy Birthmonth QT
March 08, 2006, 12:15:21 AM
Happy B-Day. Hope ya had a good one. :)
#2
I don't even ride yet and I'm smart enough to not ride on the road or on the handlebars. I hope they're ok, but I also hope they learned a lesson!
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Merry Christmas to all
December 19, 2005, 11:29:38 AM
Thank you For the card. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
#4
Good Luck! Be Safe and Thanks! 8)
#5
Welcome Fellow Newbie 8)
#6
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
September 26, 2005, 12:21:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm lookin at sport/utility so the wolverine it is. Just gotta get the money together. I've been to Sea World 3-4 times but only in trucks and it's been about 6-7 years since I've been. They used to go in where that new bank is but I'm not sure if that mudhole is even there anymore. Mud is just dirt mixed with water and it all washes off lol. So as soon as I get my quad I'm gonna have to meet up with a bunch of mud lovers and give it a proper initiation along with me as the rider lol. Thanks again for the welcome. Lookin forward to meeting y'all as soon as I get a bike.
#7
Open Discussion / Re: Favorite Past Times Besides Riding?
September 06, 2005, 03:47:58 PM
Boating, Snorkeling, Fishing, Surfing and Sittin on the beach catchin some rays. ;D
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Help our troops call home!
August 17, 2005, 12:59:50 PM
Donation made today. Hope its not too late. Thanks to any and Everyone in any branch of the armed services! ;D
#9
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
August 14, 2005, 11:10:21 AM
Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check it out.
#10
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
August 13, 2005, 10:22:56 PM
wearin a helmet will definitely be a normal thing for me. I'm assuming u have to have a quad before you can take the course right?
#11
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
August 13, 2005, 03:33:01 PM
Thanks for the advice and the warm welcome everyone. I'm in the Orlando area so nothing round here that I've heard of anyway except Ocala and Croom. I don't have any riding buddies at the moment so I'm hoping that I can find someone to show me the basics. Deciding which kind of bike is gonna be a toughie. Fast is good but slingin mud is also fun. Only quad I've ever ridden was about 15 yrs ago and it was automatic so I'm guessing it was a Ute. So I definitely have a lot to learn before I go out and buy. Thanks again for the help.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
August 12, 2005, 10:21:25 PM
probably trail riding at the moment but I'd be willing to give racing a shot at a later date if i thought i was any good at it lol. I'm not sure. My dad picked up a brochure about the Hatfield-McCoy Trails in WV. on the way home from vacation and it got me really interested in the sport. I don't know anything about it and I'm trying to figure out a place to learn before I go out and spend loads of money on something I know nothing about. So any advice from anyone would be helpful. What kinda ATVs you would recommend to a beginner to places to ride. I'm open to any and all suggestions.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: New Rider
August 12, 2005, 08:17:11 PM
Thanks. I don't have a bike yet but I'm interested in learnin more bout the sport before I make a decision on which way I want to go. I am a girl so i do belong in the ladies lounge. ;D
#14
Open Discussion / New Rider
August 12, 2005, 08:07:27 PM
Anyone out there interested in given a newbie interested in the sport some advice on how and where to get started. Thanks.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com