Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Eurobro

#1
I know Tenn. has probably the cheapest out of anywhere but I also found out they charge you sales tax when you come back to florida + the drive and gas up there all adds up.

Is there somewhere in Fl. that has a pretty close price to them up there. I plan on going on thursday to go pick one up for my GF and need to find this out. Thanks in advance. :D
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14
August 24, 2005, 05:09:29 PM
ilikemud
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14
August 12, 2005, 07:08:20 PM
Just registered on this forum today. I will be heading up as well. foreman on 29.5 Outlaws, along with black Rinny w/589's. See yall there.