Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - YFZCutie113

#1
Racing Scene / Re: ftr mx race at sand mt 5-14
May 07, 2006, 02:57:03 PM
We will be there for the Saturday race!!!!! I will be taking more pics !! So people if ya want pics of you or your kids racing the TT race please email me at  yfzcutie113@yahoo.com with your info name race# bike brand bike color and email address or phone # thank you so very much Brandi
#2
I wanna go to the FTR @ sand mount!!! I wanna make some fat cash lol need to take pics so you guys start spreading the word for people that want pics!!!!!! Thanks for all your support guys Brandi :ThumbsUp.gif
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Sand Mountain Roll Call 4/23
April 24, 2006, 02:19:18 AM
Hey everyone!!! Today was great HOTT but great!! can't wait till next weekend!!! I hope everything works out with the track and zoning so we can do this again next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :J :J :J
#4
Nevermind I now have Darion's email address Thanks anyways Brandi ;D
#5
Darion I need you email address so i can send your pics to you!! So if anyone has Darion# 11 orange kawi email address if you could please pass it along to me i would greatly apperciate it thank guys Brandi
#6
#77 No i didn't get any of you i am sorry !! Do you race the TT races very race?? I am gonna be @ the next race would you like me take some pics of you?? If ya would please email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com thank you!!
                     Brandi
#7
No i didn't get any of the MX track but next time i come out there i will try anyone who wants pics just post on here or email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com and tell me your name bike # and color and kind of bike thanks everyoen Brandi
#8
thanks chick!! i now know the name of the guy that rides the kawi lol i just need his email addy and also i ned to know the name and email addy of the guy that rides the white #12 yam yfz please get back to me yall i have pics of you guys thanks brandi
#9
Also I need the name of the guy that rides the black #0 hon RT racing is what the front of he bike says i also have pics of you!! thanks Brandi
#10
Hey I need the name and email address of teh guy that rides the orange #11 Kawi. Please email me @ kamikaziphotos@yahoo.com thank you so much Brandi
#11
Well My name is Brandi !!! If any of yall want em to take pics of you tell me your number and what kind of bike and color and ill give you a price sheet and we can go from there!!! you can email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com or you can instant message me @ yfzcutie113 thanks guys!1 and gals!!
#12
Racing Scene / Re: Echeconnee ROLL CALL
March 14, 2006, 11:43:26 PM
hey quadsonly matt who if ya don't mind me asking??
#13
Racing Scene / Sand Mountain Race Mar. 26 Roll Call
March 14, 2006, 10:13:52 PM
Who's gonna be there i am looking for new people to take pics of !!!
#14
Racing Scene / Re: Sand Mountain TT race march 12th
March 11, 2006, 04:40:18 AM
Im gonna try to make it to sand mount on sunday to take some pics hopefully we get back at a decent time from miss. hope to see ya there !!
#15
Racing Scene / Re: Echeconnee ROLL CALL
March 11, 2006, 04:39:22 AM
hey guys we might be there so we can try to sell Michael's bike!!! and cause we are gonna miss gatorback leaving in the early morn for mississippi to pick up the bikes we will be back on sunday!!! I wish we could make it to gatorback i love that track!! but oh well see at In GEORGIA well we didn't get to go last weekend to get mikes bike so we got to go this weekend hopefully we can still make it to MACON i am hoping!! anyone intrested in buyin a YFZ???
#16
Hey Eric H and Dale I think Mike and I will be there!! Ya know I gotta take pics for John LOL !! We are leaving I think thursday for Mississippi to pick up his bike then back to Gainesville!!! I can't wait it's gonna be great!!!
#17
Is that track kind of like Ft. Meade??? My husband and I are looking for some more flat tracks to go ride at but i am a photographer so i gotta go to gatorback this weekend!!!! When is the next racer after this weekend??
#18
Racing Scene / Re: Quad Ice Racing at the Ice Palace
January 25, 2006, 02:12:50 AM
hey guys my boyfriend is following the XIIR circuit!!! I think they need a few quads to race the amateur class but it is first come first serve!!! Any of y'all that want some more info or have any questions email me at yfzcutie113@yahoo.com    thanks Brandi
#19
Racing Scene / Re: WHich bike for racing
December 16, 2005, 09:12:38 PM
Hey Roostin, It kinda depends on where you are gonna race, or if you plan on racing a series you have do be 16 yrs old to race most big classes if you are 15 when you start racing you will have to run a youth class!! So If I was you i would make my decision based on when i turn 16 and where i plan on riding!!!!
#20
Racing Scene / Re: FTR @ Waldo
December 16, 2005, 09:07:46 PM
We plan on going up tonight and stay the whole weekend at the track. So we will be there for pratice on saturday morning! I called the waldo office today a little while ago and they said the race is still a go !!! So we hope to see everyone there!!!! Have a safe trip!! Ride smart guys!!
#21
Racing Scene / FTR @ Waldo
December 16, 2005, 05:40:00 AM
Does anyone know if the waldo FTR is still a go or not for DEC.17-18? Cause we recieved a lot of rain tonight and i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything???
#22
Racing Scene / Re: I need a little INFO PLEASE
December 15, 2005, 05:24:04 PM
thank you very much chick!!! Are y'all going to Waldo this weekend??  Hope to see y'all there !!!!! Talk to you then
#23
Racing Scene / I need a little INFO PLEASE
December 15, 2005, 02:48:15 AM
I was just wondering if anyone can tell mw where i can find a good picture of natalie reciving his national champ award at loretta's.... please get back with asap
i need it by tomorrow thank yall so much



                                                   Brandi 8)
#24
Racing Scene / Re: FTR Race at Redthingy November 13
November 14, 2005, 07:08:52 PM
I too have a ton of pics 550+ i also need to go through them all
Dale please get in touch w/ me or mike so i can talk to you about the pics of your boys ok thanks so much Brandi
#25
Racing Scene / Re: ESPN info
November 08, 2005, 12:11:03 AM
Hey Chick do you know if amatures can ride this series???