5A IS OPEN AND IS BAD TO THE MUDDDD. IT IS NON POSTED PRIVATE PROP. MEANING THE COPS CANT DO ANY THING TO YOU AS LONG AS A PROPERTY OWNER DOSNT CALL. SO COME OUT ON SAT AND RIDE FIND MOOSE POND.GOOD PLACE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE LIKE ROUND MAN.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: QT314Nfla on August 17, 2005, 03:55:15 AM
Sorry if I've offended you. I was just playing. I'll try not to do that to you in the future.
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PMWe are new to the site too. Some ppl have to be smart a**'s to the newbies on the site but all seem cool in person. We went to the first ride there and had a good time. If you go to the thread for Eurika Dam Group Ride I there are good directions and a map. Bring lots to drink!
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?
Quote from: muddmxr2 on July 31, 2005, 11:08:33 PM
hey cheryl , what tha hell
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 31, 2005, 07:03:16 PM
It's going to be about a 50 mile ride all on Saturday. I think the group is big enough that the ride won't be as fast as the last group ride. We'll likely be gone all day riding. If you're new I'd be surprised if you aren't sore on Sunday.
It's a fun ride and going out to the St. John's river is cool. This would be a great ride to meet ppl. If you decide to come we'll look forward to meeting you.
Are you guys going to come for the whole weekend or just
part?