Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - trx#9

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Friends Thread
September 05, 2019, 11:19:04 PM
I heard Newmember won the lottery in St.Louis  and moved to San Francisco! That's what Qawd told me at Seamans Sausage house the other night!
#2
Tech Corner / Re: RPM
March 17, 2019, 10:55:08 PM
Probably a couple hundred rpm's will make it move.  ???
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Friends Thread
March 07, 2019, 12:58:18 AM
He's in St. Louis with his boy friend Louisville slugger!
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Friends Thread
March 03, 2019, 04:57:42 PM
I heard he moved to St. louis to live with his brother, good riddance.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Friends Thread
February 28, 2019, 12:41:43 AM
New was the one always starting the sh*t talking and threats, good thing he is gone!
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Florida Bigfoot?!
December 16, 2017, 03:59:06 AM
Newmembers shemale mate hangs out in the Ocala national forest, she is quite squatchy!  :R :R :R
#7
Open Discussion / Re: Any old members still around?
April 27, 2017, 01:06:58 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 28, 2017, 07:56:08 PM
I'm still around. I live in a closet in Chillin's garage.
Somethings never change!
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Any old members still around?
March 09, 2017, 02:03:34 AM
 <sofa peeky>
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Introduction New Member
January 16, 2017, 09:41:42 PM
Welcome

What area is the compound?
#10
Always get a title when purchasing any motorized vehicle or don't buy it.
#11
I have 9 inch aluminum beadlocks with mounted 19 inch holeshots, like new.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Texting
February 11, 2014, 03:15:08 AM
 :ThumbsUp.gif
#13
Open Discussion / Re: Texting
January 28, 2014, 02:36:12 AM
Just an overzealous ex-cop that probably abused his position of authority for many years and it finally caught up to him because he didn't have a badge to hide behind anymore.  Reports have also indicated that he was a hot head while being employed at TPD, does this surprise anyone? Rot in hell you dirty cop!
Aintskeered, you are so way out in left field you're starting to sound like a hyena on crack.  :banghead.gif
#14
Nice quad! What's the story behind this bike, did you restore it or you just never road it?
#15
Not much riding or racing, the racing scene is quite dead right now plus I'm lacking some knee cartilage right now too.  :(
#16
I see the special people are still here, somethings never change.

What's up Matt?
#17
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 14, 2013, 01:22:01 AM
Took me about two days, excuse me for wanting to pursue a better life.
The difference is you have a good attitude Klutch!
#18
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist!  :dunno.gif
#19
Quote from: cr500pro on February 06, 2013, 11:19:17 PM
stay far from those rattle snakes there venom is very toxic to us , this thursday  i grabed at ( ribbon snake) at the humps,its non venomus ,it eats bugs n raters only...hey trx9..the big foot sighting have become popular. a buddy of mine was riding up north at nite with a nite vision cam on his helmet,he got off his bike 2 pee and he heard somthing big that sounded like a fat/big human running thru the forest,u can see on his video what looks like an Ape like 7ft  tall with a heavy coat of hair,he said it stunk like rotten eggs too..he actualy took video of the foot print in the mud,it looks like a flat foot gorilla foot print,the foot print was huge.. :o
Got the vid or the pictures?
#20
At ONF I seen a bigfoot run across a trail during our night ride.
#21
Quote from: jrpro130 on February 01, 2013, 01:36:03 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 31, 2013, 05:16:18 PM
I use to run Amsoil back in the day and grenaded more motors with it than any other oil. I think the main issue with amsoil is that it's to slippery to stick on the parts its suppose to be protecting. Even team Suzuki use to run diesel oil.

Next time if/when that happens you need to forward that to amsoil and they will do an investigation and if it was because of oil they usually take care of your motor.  This is the first I've ever ever ever heard of amsoil grenading a motor.  Usually motors are run low on oil or have none at all (flow problem or hole in the block lmao) when they go...just sayin!
I'm not sure either, but i know we had like 4 rod bearing failure issues the one year running amsoil. Maybe we got a bad bunch of cranks back then, who knows! lol'
#22
Quote from: Backwoods Racin on February 01, 2013, 12:47:18 PM
We started using rotella in my son's race bike on the advice of an engine builder and it seemed to work great so I started using it in our other atv's (660 rhino,660 grizzly and a 700 grizzly) and after a short time they all started burning oil and blue smoking when they were cold. Has anyone who uses rotella experienced that ?
Sounds like valve seals to me or maybe rings, possibly the cleaning detergents in the diesel oil cleaned the crap off your seals or rings and now it's leaking pass them. Sometimes it's tough on high mileage engines to change to a completely different oil.
#23
I use to run Amsoil back in the day and grenaded more motors with it than any other oil. I think the main issue with amsoil is that it's to slippery to stick on the parts its suppose to be protecting. Even team Suzuki use to run diesel oil.
#24
Quote from: patches206 on January 30, 2013, 06:29:52 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 30, 2013, 03:39:03 AM
15 40wRetella diesel oil, hands down the best oil on the market. Works excellent in atv's and motorcycles, diesel oil doesn't break down like conventional oils and doesn't effect the clutch. If it can hold up in a diesel motor it can hold up in an atv! I use it in everything now my car, atv, lawn mower and boat.

Interesting, learn something new every day.  I wonder if the Rotella has friction modifiers in it thats what messes up cycle clutches?


I use Yamalube in all my stuff comes in 10-40 and 20-50 never had a problems and winter I use the 10-40 and summer the 20-50.    Rocky Mountain ATV sells it by the gallon.
I never had or heard of any clutch issues!
#25
15 40w Rotella diesel oil, hands down the best oil on the market. Works excellent in atv's and motorcycles, diesel oil doesn't break down like conventional oils and doesn't effect the clutch. If it can hold up in a diesel motor it can hold up in an atv! I use it in everything now my car, atv, lawn mower and boat.