Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - crzy4stmpn

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: okeechobee pics
August 01, 2005, 02:38:33 PM
In order to ride at the Prairie, you have to own property out there or know someone that owns property out there! We went riding out there a few weeks ago w/friends that own out there and we had a blast!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Dixie Outfitters
July 31, 2005, 12:40:54 AM
I have found them the cheapest on Ebay!
#3
Where is this at?  Is this the Mudfest out in Okeechobee?
Thanks
#4
Where to Ride? / Riding locations located?
July 05, 2005, 11:39:36 PM
Hi, I'm new to the site, thanks to a friend who told me about it.  I see everyone talking about different places to ride, but they just have the "name" of the place, not the city or locations. 
Could you guys please enlighten us "newbies" to where these places are........? I am in St. LUcie County and plan to get out to the prairie w/some friends soon.  Where are these other places?
Croom? place near acreage? Etc. etc.

YEARS ago, when I was a teenager we used to ride and go muddin out behind Sunrise Musical Theatre in Broward County.  Anyone else here remember those days?  I'm not THAT old..................LOL
#5
Yea, I do need to go w/bigger tires.  Am definately considering it, come time to get new tires!
#6
Here's my street ride, this is my baby! 2003 Ford Excursion w/a  6" Fabtech lift w/35" tires and Westrim bull bar.

[attachment deleted by admin]