Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Z Me

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Cowards Strike again
July 11, 2005, 03:00:56 AM
I didn't know that Iraq bombed the towers. I guess you learn something new everyday. I thought that the terrorist that did, came from afghanistan and saudi arabia. Silly me.
#2
Where to Ride? / Riding at paisely?
June 26, 2005, 01:49:27 AM
Anyone know how to get there via I-4. I was told to exit at 44, but don't know from there. Can anyone help, please. My brother finally got a quad and we need somewhere to trail ride to break it in. I have been there once, but I was following someone who went some back way. Need a little help.