Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - gmann

#1
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 05, 2006, 05:32:18 PM
I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE!!!!!!!  ;D :drink.gif

You know I have the power  >:D
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: A Birthday for Quad Kids
October 12, 2005, 07:52:55 PM
Good recovery. Love the emoticon

Don't know about Sand Mountain will have to check the agenda coordinator.. Shaun, you can ask your mother what that means.
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: A Birthday for Quad Kids
October 11, 2005, 06:31:20 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 10, 2005, 08:36:58 AM
Thanks Grandma!

You teach them to run, you teach them to shoot, you send them to school, you buy them books....

They get in the endzone and its" thanks Grandma".


Love Grandpa

P.S.  Don't worry about me, I"ll sit in the back and wait for my name to be called.    :(
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com