Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - strtrcr06

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Croom 12/28
December 29, 2007, 10:08:35 PM
I'll be praying for him.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Plz
December 27, 2007, 10:55:27 PM
What?! You got us all lost.
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: OH OUCH!!
April 01, 2007, 07:02:46 PM
this is already in the open discussion part..but yeah, that gave me chills
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Fisheating Creek
March 02, 2007, 07:06:39 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 28, 2007, 08:16:02 PM
http://www.huntfisheatingcreek.com/
But, this is for the hunting camp not the WMA. Despite what the brochure says, I haven't heard anyone talk about riding ATVs there. You may want to call them.

Thanks. I'll check that out.
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: Fisheating Creek
February 28, 2007, 05:27:02 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 28, 2007, 11:13:17 AM
In the campground where the big sign is you could not.

What do you mean by that? And what about now a days not the 70's lol
#6
Where to Ride? / Fisheating Creek
February 27, 2007, 06:59:00 PM
I'm going camping there with my church and my dad was wondering if there is any places around there to ride the atv's.
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: photoshoppe'd images
January 21, 2007, 12:52:08 PM
Might be a stupid question, but where do you go to do all of this photoshop stuff?
#8
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Almost done!
January 07, 2007, 10:45:16 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2007, 10:39:28 PM
Quote from: strtrcr06 on January 07, 2007, 10:23:10 PM
Where did you get those tires?

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 05, 2007, 07:18:59 PM
Quote from: jmiller450 on January 05, 2007, 04:47:19 PM
Looks good!  You said santa got them hipers for 650.  shipped?  where or how?
640 shipped ;)
My dad found a shop on ebay, he called them up to verify that they were actual dual bead lock carbon fiber hiper rims, and sure enough they were. The guy we called said he is a huge dealer of those rims, and he can cut good deals. Ill look in my warranty paper in a sec to tell you the site.


;)



It hepls to read. :-\
#9
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Almost done!
January 07, 2007, 10:23:10 PM
Where did you get those tires?
#10
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: PS3 VS Cook out
December 10, 2006, 05:08:39 PM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on December 01, 2006, 01:27:12 PM
looked like photoshop work to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

They said it was photoshopped

Photoshopped pictures started emerging on the internet of the Playstation 3 with a grill built into it
#11
Open Discussion / Re: YO dirtygrl80
November 13, 2006, 05:46:13 PM
Happy Birthday.  8)
#12
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Got new parts for the go-ped
November 08, 2006, 06:53:30 PM
Yeah, I got a go-ped. I was going to put some money into it but then I decided to save that money for the atv's.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: Football
October 25, 2006, 08:19:07 PM
Quote from: johnyfz450 on October 25, 2006, 05:52:38 PM
HI MY NAME IS LOSER McFARLIN AND I PLAY LEFT BENCH WAITING ON TOWAL BOT TRYOUTS!!!!!!YES CAN'T WAIT :)

I think you missed them, they were last week.  :-\
#14
Open Discussion / Re: Florida State vs. Miami
September 04, 2006, 02:06:38 PM
Anybody going? I know I will be there.
#15
Open Discussion / Re: Where about's do you live?
August 11, 2006, 05:00:59 PM
PSN/ Broward
#16
Open Discussion / Re: Florida College Football
August 08, 2006, 12:06:21 AM
Quote from: 561rincon on August 07, 2006, 11:36:51 PM
this thread is proof that florida is dominant in college football. any one who thinks USC,ND,U-Tx. can come down here and play at FSU,UM, or THE SWAMP is wrong. i predict 8 outa 10 are a florida team winning.


p.s anyone going to FSU vs UF game?

What about the FSU vs. UM game?
#17
Open Discussion / Re: Myspace
August 01, 2006, 10:45:55 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on August 01, 2006, 10:44:07 PM
Do any of you guys have Myspace? Check out my profile there at www.myspace.com/americanrobster Add me if you would like.

I think there is already a topic like this in the Kid's Corner, with everybodys myspace url on there.
#18
Open Discussion / Re: River Ranch---Is it worth it?
July 31, 2006, 10:35:36 PM
Yeah its worth it!! They have all kind of riding.
#19
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 22, 2006, 09:34:54 AM
What sizes are people going to need?

1 adult small
There will probably be more to come. I'll let you know. And do you have a price for them yet? I know you were talking about it but I wasn't sure if that was final.
#20
Group Rides & Events / Re: August Mudfest 11th-13th
July 22, 2006, 01:43:54 AM
Quote from: sweetrider215 on July 21, 2006, 10:25:09 PM
i wanna go but i probably cant like  that is hte weekend before my skool starts witch sucks umm i have never been but i know where it is  cna u camp there in a tent lol or do u gotta get a hotel lol


Yeah, school starts the next day for me.  :(
#21
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 07, 2006, 10:40:04 AM
I already have a design that I made awhile back. I haven't decided on the colors yet. I need a vendor. I know a few people contacted me before about it, but I forgot who. I'll be unavailalbe all next week, but can get this going when I return.

Six dollar bumper stickers? They never cost that much and have been a $1 each for months.


Awesome. I'll take a few.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday T.J.
July 20, 2006, 02:02:01 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 20, 2006, 12:34:47 PM
YAY!!! Finally old enough to drink!


Congratulations!

Yeah, I just got back from Europe and there drinking age is 14! Happy birthday T.J.
#23
Open Discussion / Re: Car Crash
July 13, 2006, 03:53:20 PM
Quote from: nobodyshome on June 30, 2006, 09:28:33 PM
here is a link to some pics from the crash itself and a picture of the SUV at the salvage yard

http://carsonphotos.net/webpage1143.htm



Wow bro, that car looks pretty beat up. Can't believe your family walked away with only cuts and scratches. Just like QT314 said, someone up there was looking down on you.
#24
Open Discussion / Re: Blue Springs
July 13, 2006, 01:40:26 PM
Do they have a website. Well if anybody has more information about this place please send me some. Sounds like an awesome place.
#25
Open Discussion / Re: Blue Springs
July 13, 2006, 01:11:14 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on July 13, 2006, 10:13:58 AM
Anyone a Blue Springs fans? We just spent a couple days at the Highbanks Marina and went up and swam in the springs. 72 degree water, tons of fish including the occasional gator. Great place for the family. The first time we went on a vacation with out a motorized off highway vehicle of some kind.

Where is blue springs?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com