Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jbRaptoR

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: update on blasty
August 08, 2005, 01:19:12 AM
yo.. why you gonna sell the quad?
are you gonna get another one.. or just not ride no more?
#2
Is it legal to ride there..  Do the cops give any problems.
Where do you park by?
#3
Where is this by.. I would like to go riding there.
It looks like an excellent riding area.

Can you let me know where it is?  Please.
#4
Tech Corner / Re: Raptor Mod Question??
May 12, 2005, 05:21:39 PM
rapitup.
thanks for cold start info.. I was certain that was the reason.. just wanted to double check.. since its my first ATV I don't have the experience/knowledge of them yet..

After about 1-2 min of being on.. Im ready to go. !>

Thanks.
#5
Tech Corner / Re: Raptor Mod Question??
May 12, 2005, 05:20:02 PM
Thanks.. for the info on the exhaust..
This weekedn Im gettin the exhaust , intake and jet kit installed.. I'm sure it will be a big difference.

#6
Tech Corner / Re: Raptor Exhuast - GYT-r??
May 10, 2005, 06:38:46 PM
thanks for your advice..
#7
Tech Corner / Raptor Exhuast - GYT-r??
May 06, 2005, 01:23:15 PM
Do you guys reccomend the GYT-r exhaust for the Rapotor 660?  The service/parts rep at Riva Yamaha suggested this was way to go with the raptorl...

What do you guys think?  Do anyone have a Gyt-r exhaust on their raptor?  Is it any good?  Is it loud?

Thanks.
#8
Tech Corner / Re: Raptor Mod Question??
May 06, 2005, 01:16:00 PM
When I first start up my ATV (When its cold) and put it in gear it shuts off..
Is this normal..  I have to wait till it warms up?
After how many minutes would you say its warm??

Thanks
#9
Tech Corner / Re: Raptor Mod Question??
May 06, 2005, 01:11:15 PM
thanks for you advice..
I will just wait then to have everyone done at once.
#10
Tech Corner / Raptor Mod Question??
May 06, 2005, 12:54:35 PM
I recently purchased my first ATV... An 05 Raptor 660.
Can I install an exhause without an intake and jet kit?  Do I need to install all three at same time ?

thanks.