Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Terrapy

#1
Either date is fine with me. should have my quad back together by then.
I've never been there...and it's been over 10 yrs since being on the track. This should be very interesting... :o  :D
#2
Hey...it was great to meet and ride with ya'll. Glad to hear your doing OK Hollywood, hope you heel in time for the next speeed run.  As for me, I avoided all them mad trees but had to nurse my quad back from the pit. Took it apart last night and found that the end of my "new" ??? crankshaft sheared off and the peices got in the clutch basket....what a mess. >:(

I"ll have it back together for the next ride. 8)

#3
I'll be there around 8-8:30 my quadracer is barely broken in...want to get some ride time before hittin the trails.
I drive black 02 F250. I'll be parked under the power lines near big scrub...look forward to riding with y"all. 8)
#4
Count me in....New to the site and look forward to some trail blaz'in.  
#5
Photo Gallery & Videos / Therapy
May 03, 2005, 11:47:45 PM
Can't wait for some serious trail blast'in [smiley=Wacko.gif]

[attachment deleted by admin]