Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Laurie133

#1
The roller coaster track at Hard Rock was made for quads and is really fun!
#2
Open Discussion / FTR Question
October 04, 2005, 07:52:16 PM
Okay I have a dumb question (trying to learn more about FTR)...
What is the difference between "Quad Scrambles" and "Hare Scrambles Quad Classes".

By husband wants me to think about racing.. I love riding (fast!) through the woods, but never thought about FTR before... Any help/info on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

Any while we are on the subject... how many stock bikes ride FTR? Just wondering... Thanks!
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Chicks Trip Weekend
September 09, 2005, 09:53:48 PM
Well I love riding with my husband and friends, but I think it would be neat for a chick only weekend/riding... especially some good trail riding!
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Where to camp in ocala?
July 16, 2005, 10:51:06 AM
Where is Camp Delancy West? How do you get there?
#5
ATV4ME, I know there are plenty of girls who like to ride, just gotta find them. Some of the girls around here are interested, but dont really like to ride if ya know what I mean.

Raptorbabe82, you sure have had a lot of bikes!

so much to buy, so little money :):)
#6
Only since October, 2004. My husband has been riding dirt bikes/four wheelers since a little kid and we bought two new LTZ 400 in October. i am loving it and wish to find some girls willing to ride.  
#7
Open Discussion / Re: SPEEEEEED Ride May 7, 2005
May 03, 2005, 06:08:06 PM
Hey can anyone give me directions to big scrub? me and my husband usually go to Hog Valley when we go to Ocala, not to big scrub, but we won't to give it a try!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com