Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dr.Dirt

#1
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 12, 2009, 07:30:16 PM
there u go callin names for no reason  and i 16 ;)

Yeah, thats obvious, you need to grow up man no one is gonna want to see you keep posting on this thread its so disrespectful to Jeff.  I'm asking you to please stop already.
#2
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 12, 2009, 01:23:53 AM
thats buty of free country and posting in public fourm i said what  said the more i get told no by people like u eworm  the more ill post up.   have u ever thought maybe i lost someone and way i got over it was findin away to make people aware or what happened and how to stop it from  infecting someone else?

Your an idiot.  Have some respect for my friend, how old are you theres no way your over 12....

Anoriginal, his name was Jeffrey Raye.
#3
Damn.  He was too young.  RIP Jeffrey.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: this site still sucks
February 21, 2008, 05:33:59 AM
Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o

Probably.  I would say yes.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: this site still sucks
February 21, 2008, 05:26:20 AM
Quote from: shogun323 on February 18, 2008, 09:15:54 PM

Exactly. The guys last post was November of 2006. Looks like another sh!t stirrer to me.




Just because I havent posted in awhile doesnt mean I am a stirrer of the shiat. 


#6
Open Discussion / Re: this site still sucks
February 18, 2008, 08:56:36 PM
BUMP  8)
#7
Open Discussion / Re: 2 banshees on us 27
November 19, 2006, 11:24:30 PM
Ever since I joined this site over a year ago this kid has been making an ass of himself. The mods should start a poll to decide weather or not this kid gets banned.
#8
Open Discussion / Re: 2 banshees on us 27
November 17, 2006, 06:45:54 PM
I think someone should sue the public school system where he lives.  
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Throat Mic
November 02, 2006, 08:23:31 AM
 ;D
#10
I agree.
#11
Racing Scene / Re: LTR TIPS
October 24, 2006, 02:40:57 PM
Ride fast.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: The unOFFICIAL dr.dirt thread
October 12, 2006, 12:16:18 AM
I got money in the bank.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: Speech Nazis
October 06, 2006, 08:25:45 PM
#14
Tech Corner / Re: 4x4
September 07, 2006, 01:55:19 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 07, 2006, 12:52:27 AM
none of the above. Toyota 4Runner. the best suv on the road.  like 87 to 94. with a v6. awesome.

Yeah..I don't think so.
#15
Open Discussion / Re: What brand OIL are you guys using???
September 06, 2006, 08:57:58 PM
Maxima Super M.
#16
Where to Ride? / Re: New Riding area coming to Lee County?
September 06, 2006, 08:14:19 PM
Too bad they just can't open up the Yucapan again... But we will take whatever they give to us, so hopefully we can get that 160 acres.
#17
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: QOTM(***Mods Please Pinn***)
September 03, 2006, 08:12:45 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 03, 2006, 10:33:25 AM
Apparently. You removed it from your signature, so I must be doing somthing to intimidate you.

If your talking to me, I removed it because ive had it for a long time and thought it was getting old. You want me to put it back?
#18
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: QOTM(***Mods Please Pinn***)
September 03, 2006, 03:49:24 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 03, 2006, 02:16:42 AM

I thought he put it down their becuase he thought it was funny.

Correct! Should I send a check or just put 5$ in your mailbox?   ;D


Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 03, 2006, 02:14:25 AM
Look at your signature, because I said you were being a internet hardass, you went and put it under trying to act like I was being the idiot.. Talk about immature. Practice what you preach buddy.

I still dont pick on 12 year old kids. Your the new internet hardass.
#19
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: QOTM(***Mods Please Pinn***)
September 02, 2006, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2006, 07:13:28 AM
Southern, your a complete idiot.

Take my name out of your signature.

You say that since you are only twleve years old that you cant spell properly? Or even use the right context? Do you have a lisp? Are you gay? Also, talking about sport bikes cant get as muddy...Are you completely illiterate or blind? Did you not see the picture of the 400ex at high lifter's mud nationals?

I want to let everyone see this.

I dont like you, I hate you.

Your 18 and your talking like this to a 12 year old? Pretty damn immature.
#20
Elbertop is looking pretty dangerous.
#21
Open Discussion / Re: 250rs???
August 23, 2006, 02:44:07 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 23, 2006, 01:21:27 AM
The 89 and 88 trx250r motors are the same they never made a power valve motor and they never down tune the motor. The kawasaki's always suck they broke all the time and they handle like a garbage truck. Where do you get your facts from, Kmart catalog!!!!!!

You must have been waiting all day to say that one.  ::)
#22
Open Discussion / Re: bast 450
August 21, 2006, 01:00:21 AM
i like 400ex cuz go fast
#23
Open Discussion / Re: Why?
August 16, 2006, 10:54:11 PM
They got the bird-flu.
#24
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Me=1 Gator=0
August 16, 2006, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

You should have been born a woman.
#25
Open Discussion / Re: Glad I converted to Ford now.
August 10, 2006, 03:07:40 AM
You may not like the way that Chevy looks right now, but when its towing your Ford all the time it will start to grow on you.   ;D