Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jjake

#1
Hey guys had fun riding , I liked the sand track the best, after I stiffened up my front shocks and didnt bottom out it worked ok , I had to put some time on my crf450 , I just did a valve job and piston on it, it seems to be going ok, the only problem about doing work on an engine yourself is you hear every noise in the motor and wonder if its ok, good meeting you guys, and will see you again on another ride, later
#2
can you bring more than one , a quad and a bike and ride them both, do you have to pay twice if you ride 2 , never been there but it sounds good
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com