Hey guys,
Well, just found out that my parents aren't going to be around tonight. And I'm only 17 so I guess I won't be riding tonight.
But, I've got some good news. Last fri. the track asked my dad to do some photography of the other riders out there instead of just me so that everybody could get some pics and stuff. So he did and those pics are finally on the web. go to... http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?ArrangePhotos - they should be on there... if they don't show up... let me know!
Later,
Andy
Well, just found out that my parents aren't going to be around tonight. And I'm only 17 so I guess I won't be riding tonight.
But, I've got some good news. Last fri. the track asked my dad to do some photography of the other riders out there instead of just me so that everybody could get some pics and stuff. So he did and those pics are finally on the web. go to... http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?ArrangePhotos - they should be on there... if they don't show up... let me know!
Later,
Andy