Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ginny

#1
Open Discussion / Re: keys..
January 04, 2006, 04:38:08 PM
Not mine, then.  :( If anyone finds the one with the maroon poker chip on it, it's mine, let me know...
#2
Open Discussion / Re: keys..
January 02, 2006, 11:45:22 PM
Does it have a maroon colored poker chip keychain on it?
#3
The oil is fine, not milky at all. Water didn't get to it.  :)
#4
LOL  ;D  ;)
#5
Water in the carb.  ;D
#6
Good as new! Thanks!  :)
#7
Thanks so much y'all! I'm going to find the time to work on it this evening and I'll let y'all know how it goes!  :)
#8
Thanks, guys!  :)
#9
2004 Honda Recon ES - I accidentally submerged it. It runs but if you give it gas it shuts off. Had to push it home...  >:( What should I do? Does it just need some time to dry out? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ginny
#10
Oh, ok... Thanks for the info!  :)
#11
Where to Ride? / Can anyone tell me where this is?
June 20, 2005, 01:22:47 AM
Where is this place?
http://www.atvflorida.net/video/atvflorida-eurakea015.wmv

I know its in ONF but does anyone have the lat & lon?
#12
You're welcome!  :)
#13
Delancey has a bathroom, plenty of shade and costs $6.
#14
I've only been to Delancey once but I can tell you that they are pretty whooped out near the camp site. The further away you get the smoother they are. I've never been to Big Scrub so I'm not much help. Sorry.  :(
#15
Looks like you had fun!  :)
#16
Open Discussion / Re: How did you find this website?
April 04, 2005, 04:43:03 PM
I googled places to ride atvs in florida.  :)
#17
Thanks for the welcome & the info.  :) I'm going Saturday morning!  ;D
#18
That looks like a LOT of fun! Where can I find that one at?
#19
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that thread!  :)

Thanks for the welcome!  :)
#20
Hi, I have a Honda FourTrax Recon ES and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to ride in ONF? I went for the first time last month and parked at Lake Delancey Campground. I had a lot of fun and wouldn't mind going to the same place again but was wondering if there was a better place to go for this type of ATV. I'd really like to get out of the sand and find some mud. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!  :)