Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Daisylove

#1
Open Discussion / Re: what type of bike do you ride
July 08, 2005, 11:18:10 AM
See sig...no mods yet (unfortunatly), other then my new Bling Star bumper.

RacerGirl...sweet bike..WOW!!


Michelle
#2
Michelob Ultra
#3
Open Discussion / Re: You asked for it
April 07, 2005, 01:26:56 PM
Hi to all...

I'm Michelle, I actually used to post on here a couple years ago, but lost my s/n (Zuki_Girl)...
Anywho, I am 29, have 2 wonderful daughters, Kaylee 12, and Savannah 6. I have been riding for a few years (quads, and streetbikes). I met Paul aka Tampaboy, my boyfriend of almost 2 years @ Croom. (He really is a nice guy, I promise!)
I have a 2002 400ex now, and hope to start riding more frequently again!

~Michelle [smiley=hotty2.gif]
#4
Open Discussion / Re: How long have u been riding?
April 07, 2005, 09:16:33 AM
Been riding for about 4 years. My 1st quad was a 300ex, which was ok to learn on! After that I got a 2004 Z400, and a 2001 Yamaha R6...Unfortunatly I had to sell both of them, but have just recently gotten a 2002 400ex. I actually met my boyfriend at Croom, almost 2 years ago! [smiley=Smile.gif]
It's great to have something that is so much fun to do with your other half!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com