How bad are these dirt roads would a vw jetta with a trailer make it to the campiste. and how bad does it get when it rains?
thanks
thanks
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuoteso I guess since my grandfather back in the 70's hated it when they came to town that this is a "new" thing? The only nice people I have met near them have been the people looking for them to see what they are about(if anything).
And, if the Ocala "gathering" is not even sanctioned by the "rainbow council", why is it that they actually filled out a permit with the ranger station for ONF?
something about your "knowledge" of the rainbows is flawed from my point of view.
where's Eric Cartman when you need him?
Id@
Quotesounds like you know what your talking about.if a rainbow wants to camp in the forest,fine with me.I dont think everyone that rides an ATV is a redneck.I dont think the stores and gas stations hire off duty police for no reason.if you look on the rainbow websites they all list ocala as one of there gatherings.?? will the real rainbow please stand up!
im not your typical hippie as matter of fact i just look like one.the hippy is a misunderstood creature its habitat could range from the middle of the forest to a nice neighborhood, and actually own the house