Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JSUN21

#1
Where to Ride? / MIkosukee
April 30, 2005, 04:47:48 PM
Does any one know the status of their MX Track?
#2
Currently, the county is not allowing anymore development out there. What better way to get that ban lifted than by burning down the area. That way there's nothing to preserve, so let the developers build out.
#3
Thanks A lot guys I appreciate it. Hey Ink just put up a post & if I'm free I'll hook up & go ride.
#4
Hey inked4life87 I see u r in Weston. What part? I'm in Savanna, maybe we can hook up & get muddy.
#5
Hey I've only been riding for a short while. I'm out in Weston, Any suggestions on where to go? Where's this hollyland I've read about. I've riddin by Bird & 157th but I really don't want to take a chance with thte authorities. Any suggestion would be really appreciated.