we have been using the same argument for not being able to drink but yet die for our country since Vietnam. Its nothing new. Actually in 73 they changed the drinking laws to 18 and then after several years changed it back. Keep in mind that not everyone gets fake ID's and starts drinking at an early age. Many people don't. Besides thats not even the point. Underhills is for everyone. There is not a problem with anyone drinking and or getting drunk until infinges upon the rights of others. To argue if you don't like it don't go is not the answer. The issue at hand is one of safety and keeping the place clean. I don't think that you can really argue the point that a drunk 18 year old driving fast through the mud next to campsites at 1 in the morning is not a safety issue. All I'm saying is be safe, be clean, respect the rights and property of others. Personally, I think that just falls under being a decent person