Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dirty2

#1
Where to Ride? / New place to ride
May 12, 2006, 03:22:29 PM
Where can I go? . I'm in Miami Dade county ;D
#2
Where to Ride? / who knows new places
March 10, 2006, 09:11:51 PM
to ride in south florida?  :-\
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Z400 or KFX400
May 10, 2005, 03:30:58 PM
I have the KFX 04 with a K & N air filter the K& N air filter box lid the big gun pipe/header and I changed the main jet
the big fly low.My firend has the same things on his Z400 +
head work and he changed the piston and cams and he is much fast only in top end. threw the gears I'm next to him.  
I like both bikes it all come down to color. I have not seen a Raptor keep up with my firend's Z400.
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Miami Canal
May 02, 2005, 05:35:03 PM
 ???
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: Miami Canal
May 02, 2005, 02:08:14 PM
QuoteAnyone going to ride the Miami Canal mothers day wekend?

You mean the Miami River  ???
#6
Welcome to the site
What type of riding do you do ???
#7
QuoteHere is Jeb bush's Email address I think he needs to hear from us
jeb.bush@myflorida.com
I sent my Complaint

Email sent just do it
no one can take this [smiley=drive.gif]way from us
#8
Where to Ride? / Re: KFX 400
April 27, 2005, 11:22:48 AM
I have a friend that has the Z400 and he is eating up all the Raptors out there KFX400 and the Z400 is the same bike.
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: KFX 400
April 27, 2005, 11:19:00 AM
QuoteWhere do you ride?

Where don't I ride. I ride from Florida city to SW 8 Street
some street on the way down but I try to ride on dirt roads I stop at Krome177 ave and 200street for great food and to load up the cooler with some cold ones. I find people out there all the time and we ride out 10 or 20 bikes lots of fun.
ps where do you ride
#10
Where to Ride? / Re: KFX 400
April 27, 2005, 11:08:16 AM
QuoteAlright I think I will get one. How much are they? Do they handle well on whoops? Are they light? Have you done any work to it?

No work has been done to the motor
I just have the pipe header jets K&N air filter and the K&N air filter box lid the air box lid made a big difference
and from time to time I use racing fuel
as for whoops bike rides great go to kawasaki.com and you will be able to get more info.the bike is about 5,500 more or less
#11
Open Discussion / Re: DS 650 or Raptor 660
April 26, 2005, 03:12:25 PM
QuoteThe bike has nothing to do with speed on the trails. It's the rider.

True but the Z400 handle alot better than the Raptor
#12
Where to Ride? / Re: 640 Acres of trails
April 26, 2005, 03:06:41 PM
Quote640 acres is one mile square.


You mean one square mile ???
#13
Where to Ride? / Re: KFX 400
April 26, 2005, 02:39:43 PM
Great bike I have one it rides excellent its very fast it handle very good/excellent over all great bike  [smiley=trophy1.gif]
with a little work you will be flying
air filter K & N
jet kit
pipe/header brand name Big Gun

tip if you do buy the KFX and you but all of these thing plus the air box lid use a 170 main jet. With out the air lid you will need to use a smaller jet  ;)

PS let me know if you do get one
#14
Open Discussion / Re: I say it is time to Protest.
April 26, 2005, 11:04:35 AM
let's do it [smiley=Angry.gif]
#15
Open Discussion / Re: Lets play A game
April 26, 2005, 10:34:38 AM
Quotetop gun

family guy or simpsions

Family guy

sex or riding   [smiley=laugh.gif]
#16
Open Discussion / Re: DS 650 or Raptor 660
April 26, 2005, 10:26:31 AM
Z400 All the way Raptor is a big and heavy bike
with little work done on the Z400 you can say bye bye to the Raptors that's on the streets on trails you can be stock and go bye bye. 8)
#17
QuoteWhere in the heck did you hear this?? Was it in a paper or from your wifes fourth cousin twice reamoved and adopted mother inlaws exhusbands nephew?  Just kidding don't take offence. ;) But where did you hear it? ???

I saw it in a newspaper
my  :o open up this way when I saw it
#18
Where to Ride? / Re: 640 Acres of trails
April 26, 2005, 10:06:36 AM
640 Acres is a walk in the park
We need to get a better [smiley=deal.gif]than that
#19
Open Discussion / Re: what happend to 4/20
April 25, 2005, 01:54:35 PM
Quotenow I gotta smoke something to get that image outta my head ;-)

Id@

I think I will join you
 [smiley=pirate.gif]
#20
I heard that atv were not going to be aloud in the state of Florida anymore. Has anyone else heard of this because I'm still paying for my atv and I would not like to stay stuck paying for something I can't use. ??? :'(
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: Attention All Florida Riders!
April 22, 2005, 06:15:05 PM
you do that  ;)
#22
Where to Ride? / Re: Do you run from the police?
April 22, 2005, 06:10:08 PM
you 10 people that voted yes.If you do it you're going to learn the hard way this is how you are going to look after the cops take care of you [smiley=Ouch.gif]and then some
#23
Where to Ride? / Re: Speed
April 22, 2005, 06:05:02 PM
 ???
#24
Open Discussion / Re: Florida is growing !
April 22, 2005, 05:57:54 PM
were is your freedom   [smiley=angry2.gif]
#25
Open Discussion / Re: what happend to 4/20
April 22, 2005, 05:28:07 PM
dam [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]