Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jabo

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Our trip
March 24, 2005, 03:31:55 AM
Good to see that you had a good time,me myself Ive never been in the snow,but anyway I plan on going to Big Scrub this weekend.I was wonder if you or anybody else know where I can get a nice room(hotel).Me and my buddies want to stay for the weekend.Please holla back. ???    
#2
My name is Jabo & I'm new to FL ATV.COM. My question is (What is Big Scrub?) By the way I ride a sweet 04 yfz450.Holla back real soon wanna ride.
#3
I would love to go to glamis,but where are you guys gonna load up at? I live in Clearwater,Fl. Please get back ASAP. [smiley=Question.gif]  S