Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mxracer546

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: FTR MX 6 Dade City
March 15, 2005, 07:54:45 PM
Please do...
#2
Racing Scene / Re: Gatorback
March 15, 2005, 07:31:31 PM
Just wanted the ATV riders to know I took it !!!

 8)
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: FTR MX 6 Dade City
March 15, 2005, 07:25:40 PM
Wow more of my pictures I'm glad I was looking for some Quad info. Just so you know I am not the FTR photographer I'm the FTR MX Chairman and enjoy taking photo's.

Jim Edgar
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Gatorback
March 15, 2005, 07:23:06 PM
I was looking for some information and wow there is one of my photo's of Alex. I guess I'm going to have to start selling them..  ;D

Jim Edgar
FTR MX Chairman
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com