Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FINADIC

#1
It's not the trash on the ground thats gonna make them close holyland( it's a good idea what your doing). Its the underage drinking, pot smoking, racing up and down levy's & just reckless behavior that I see every time I'm out there. Kids with no safety gear on jumping the road spinning doughnuts in parking area but kids are kids I blame the parents. 2 weeks ago someone got airlifted out. Fwc told me they are in the middle of major changes out there & we are not gonna like the outcome. Like I said its a great thing your doing trying to show there are responsable people out there. But unfortunately there are more irresponsible people out there.  :'( :'(
#2
Tech Corner / Re: ARTIC CAT 4X4
January 16, 2007, 02:43:13 PM
If it a automatic use 10w40 car oil. If it manuel use 10w40 motorcycle oil. Motorcycle oil has additives for cluches if not used trans will slip. discount sells valvoline motorcycle oil. I have 3 arctic cats 2 650's & 400le you will love it. Just ignore everyone who talks sh*t about arctic cat their just mad they bought a 3wd honda :'( :'(