Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hummpty

#1
yep that was us, the grey pickup with the trailer.  I'm going out there tonight, so if you see us just give a holla, everyone calls me hummpty.......
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: hows the hump doing
March 16, 2005, 11:10:50 PM
you all got warnings due to the dress-code! I'm telling you there is something fruity about that cop!...lol :o
#3
Im in Kendal, we might go out there on sat, depending on our hangovers...
#4
So whats finally going to happen? Anyway I can help?  All I know is that insurance for these types of sports like paintball and skating dont come cheap. So I can't even begin to think how much this is going to be! Besides that, this sounds great!
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: were do i ride in miami ?
March 15, 2005, 10:27:19 PM
yeah they are kicking people out from the arch, but 41st is still cool
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: hows the hump doing
March 15, 2005, 10:24:39 PM
Oh and you have to wear a thong too...lol
#7
Hey, meand my crew might ride there this weekend.  If you want, hit me up on my email, jalvar16@fiu.edu
#8
Yeah, I was out there on SAT behind the track. There were 5 of us.  we had some issues with one of the rides so we had to cut the trail ride short.
#9
Hey people, anyone heading out there on sunday?  I have a small crew of us that never been there, just wanted to know what to expect. thankx......... [smiley=Wacko.gif]
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com