Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - photoduvall

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Sand Mountain 4/3
April 08, 2005, 06:34:04 AM
Hey Steve  
 
Sorry I missed the chance to meet you Last Sunday?  Did you race any?  If so what class were you in ?  I was just wondering how I could pick you out from the rest of the quads?  Here's a shot of me @ SMSW so you know what I look like maybe next month we can hook up.
 
O yea I just figured out you left me a few messages from last month in my ATV forum mail box (Sorry so slow) I didn't get to many quad pic's last month.  But I shot the heck out of them this month.  Get a chance go check em out.   www.duvalloffroad.com
 
Later  
 
Bill
#2
Racing Scene / Re: MX TRACK AT SANDMOUNTAIN?
April 06, 2005, 10:21:58 PM
Wanna see Sandmountain Speedway.  We got the shot.  Check it.  //www.duvalloffroad.com

#3
Racing Scene / Re: Sand Mountain 4/3
April 06, 2005, 10:16:29 PM
Hummmmm  don't know if it's the right time for a buggy guy to show his face right now?  Sorry we wallied the track up for you guys.  Anyway I posted a few pic's from last Sundays Quad wars @ Sandmountain Speedway.  I have about 1/2 of them up right now.  Check em out....

Bill Duvall

www.duvalloffroad.com
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 05:33:42 PM
look forward to meeting you on April 3rd @ sandmountain Steve sorry for mixin you up with RTR
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 05:15:57 PM
RTR is PM Yahoo? right?
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 05:13:00 PM
I,d have to go down load AOL pm.   Never tried.  Buggy guys are old scol.
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 05:08:42 PM
Scrol on down to the quads, people etc.  Thats just the Index for that day
#8
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 04:59:21 PM
LE 450  gotta a few on  www.duvalloffroad.com

http://www.duvalloffroad.com/SMSW%20March%2013th%20photo%20index.htm
#9
Racing Scene / Re: Sandmountain
March 17, 2005, 04:32:24 PM
Boot leg snaps from March 13th Race @ Sandmountain Speedway.
#10
Racing Scene / Re: SAND MOUNTAIN 3/13/05!!
March 12, 2005, 04:23:55 AM
   So who's going to be the one's to watch for on Sunday @ Sand Mountain Speedway?
#11
Racing Scene / Re: SAND MOUNTAIN 2/27!!
March 03, 2005, 05:21:29 PM
Red I should be there on sunday the 13th of March.  Know anything about the sprints at SandMountain?
#12
Racing Scene / Re: SAND MOUNTAIN 2/27!!
March 03, 2005, 08:30:41 AM
Was wondering when the Quads and or maybe Sprint cars will be running out at SandMountain Speedway in the near future?

I have posted a few photo's of the Racers who showed up on January 30th 2005 at Sand Mountain Speedway if anyone wants to take a peep. go to www.duvalloffroad.com

Dale and his family have done such a nice job with there track.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com