Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - irncty99

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Where to ride in Brevard County
March 01, 2005, 05:21:14 AM
When you say "do a search", are you talking about a search on this page using the "Search" icon, or are you talking about some other kind of search.  I guess I'm asking...where do I search?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: I saw A place to ride!!!!!!
February 28, 2005, 12:11:12 PM
I live local to that Sarno extension place you are speaking of.  Not sure what is becoming of it, but there was an article in the Florida Today sometime in the last month or so speaking of quite a few complaints about riders in that area.  Not sure what will happen, if they will close it down or not, but right now, I don't think anything is in the works.  I posted another thread in here titled "Where to ride in Brevard County" mainly because I'm looking for an alternative to Sarno Extension.  There are a lot of people starting to speak poorly of the place.  
#3
Where to Ride? / Where to ride in Brevard County
February 28, 2005, 12:02:39 PM
Can anyone help me out with some places to ride in Brevard County???  Preferably less sandy areas since we have motorcycles and not 4 wheelers.  Thanks in advance!!!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com