Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JaxRiders

#1
Dreth: You the man! Thanks for the detailed info.  By your description and pics you posted here in the site Pax looks awesome.  I am going to try and get down there within the next few weeks, it sounds like too much fun to miss out on.

BTW, I am trying to sell my 1988 restored and modified 250R through the Cycle Trader but am not having much luck.  Where would you recommend advertising it to get the most exposure?? My bike is absolutely mint, of show bike quality but its difficult to even get any calls on it??
#2
Dreth: When you go to Pax, how much riding time can you actually get out on the track?  Do they only allow you to ride for a short time then keep rotating different groups of riders?

I want to get over there in the next week or so but want to know exactly what to expect.  Thanks for any and all the help with my questions!. 8)
#3
Racing Scene / Best track for beginner, Waldo or Pax??
February 27, 2005, 05:15:45 PM
Hi all,  is Waldo or Pax Trax a better track for beginners?  I ride a 250R and want to try out the track scene, but I am only a trail rider and have never been on a track.

I was looking at the Waldo pics and there doens't seem to be too many big jumps or unridable sections.  I noticed a woop section, can this part be avoided?

I am not a hardcore rider, just want to have a little fun.  Give me your opinions. Smoother track conditions are preferred, and trackside meal service! LOL ;D
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com